Returns for credit must meet all obligations listed below.
- Books must be returned in the original shrink wrap and in salable condition within four months of the invoice date. Opening or tearing the shrink wrap on any item renders it unreturnable and constitutes acceptance of the product. All merchandise must be label-free. Only one return per invoice is permitted.
- Account number, invoice number, invoice date and invoice payment status must accompany returns.
- All shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Returns may alter original discount if the quantity retained falls below the discount minimum.
- Defective materials will be replaced promptly if defects are reported within 30 days of receipt and returned. No credit will be issued.
- A restocking charge of 10% will be deducted from all returns.
- Adjustment notices will be sent when returns are processed and credit will be reflected on the next monthly statement. Merchandise credit only will be issued on active accounts.
- Credit should not be deducted by the customer.
Returns for credit must meet all criteria or they will be returned at
the customer's expense.